The PC26MR-3 mini excavator is the result of the competence and technology that Komatsu has acquired over the past 80 years. It was designed and developed with constant attention to the needs of customers from all over the world. The end product is a user-friendly machine with top-class performances.
Engine Power: 15,7kW/21,1 HP @2.500rpm
Operating Weight: 2.250 – 2.550 kg
Bucket Capacity: 2.550 – 2.800 kg
• Optimal power and digging speed
• Superior stability and safety in any conditions
• Automatic down-shift
• Quick access to all daily inspection points
• Tilting cab for maintenance jobs
• Extended 500-hour service interval
• CLSS (Closed-centre Load Sensing System)
• Perfect control even during combined operations
• Fast and precise movements
• Customised configurations
• Standard 1 or 2 way auxiliary line for attachments
• Ideal for a wide range of applications
• Wide entrance for easy entry and exit
• Spacious working environment
• Pressure Proportional Control (PPC) servo-controls
Monitor your investment closely at all times with Komtrax, a machine monitoring and tracking system exclusive to Komatsu. 24 hour access to reports to show your machine’s productivity, location and health.
Marubeni-Komatsu Finance offers a range of financial options designed to assist you with your purchase so you can enjoy the benefits of a new Komatsu machine.
Keep your new Komatsu machine up and running and your cost of ownership down. KomatsuCARE – your complimentary maintenance programme.