The WA80M-7 brings Komatsu’s industry-leading EU Stage IIIB technologies to the compact wheel loader class. All of Komatsu’s compact wheel loaders are an optimal choice for a wide range of applications. On construction sites, in the recycling industry or for agricultural jobs, with the hydraulic quick-coupler and a wide range of attachments, these machines are extremely versatile. With up to 10% lower fuel consumption combined with KOMTRAX™and many improvements in operator comfort, visibility, safety and product specifications, the WA80M-7 offers a truly unbeatable customer value. Komatsu Dash 7 compact wheel loaders: for maximum efficiency, reliability and peace of mind.
Engine Power: 52.0 kW / 69.7 HP @ 2,200 rpm
Operating Weight: 5,485 – 5,990 kg
Bucket Capacity: 0.8 – 1.25 m³
- The new, enlarged cabin guarantees comfort and easy operation. The multifunction lever includes a forward-neutral-reverse switch for quick and easy travel.
- Doors with large glass surfaces, and the standard heated rear window further improve a great all-round visibility.
- Optimal noise insulation, easy-to-reach buttons and adjustable vents complete a comfortable work environment.
When working with Komatsu pallet forks, the operator can rely on Easy Fork (EF) cinematic to transport loads parallel to the ground without readjusting the fork tines.
On uneven grounds the optional ECSS load stabiliser reduces shocks and increases productivity and comfort.
- If you’re looking for a small machine with huge performances, then this compact wheel loader is made for you. With its amazing lifting and dumping height and superior breakout power, it works like a bigger machine.
- The powerful and fuel-efficient Komatsu SAA4D95LWE-6 engine in the WA80M-7 delivers 52,0 kW/69,7 HP and is EU Stage IIIB certified.
- A fully automatic, hydrostatic transmission sends power to all four wheels while the large 130 l fuel tank guarantees long and uninterrupted working hours.
- For maximum operational safety, the machine’s low centre of gravity enhances stability, and its compact dimensions ensure exceptional all-round visibility.
- Standard safety features such as the ROPS/FOPS cab, back-up alarm, reversing light and large mirrors add up to make the WA80M-7 a truly safe machine.
All maintenance and service is performed easily and quickly thanks to their unique tilting cab.
The engine hood can be opened widely for a quick daily inspection, the electric equipment is well protected behind a maintenance cover inside the cab, and the easy-to-clean radiator is conveniently accessible.
Monitor your investment closely at all times with Komtrax, a machine monitoring and tracking system exclusive to Komatsu. 24 hour access to reports to show your machine’s productivity, location and health where ever you may be.
Marubeni-Komatsu Finance offers a range of financial options designed to assist you with your purchase so you can enjoy the benefits of a new Komatsu machine.
Keep your new Komatsu machine up and running and your cost of ownership down. KomatsuCARE – your complimentary maintenance programme.