The Xcentric Ripper is an attachment that is paired with excavators and used in a variety of applications such as quarrying, construction and demolition. Compared to today’s typical hydraulic breakers, the Xcentric Ripper features high productivity levels, has easy maintenance and low noise levels.
We offer a full range of Xcentric Rippers which work in harmony with excavators ranging 12-150 tonnes. You’re guaranteed to find the right tool for the job.
The Xcentric Ripper’s closed energy chamber cannot be damaged from the outside by dust, water, dirt. Which means it can work without any problem in the most severe conditions such as tunnels, foundations, and wet places. It even works underwater and can get straight to work without making any special expensive and complicated preparations. This is where the Xcentric Ripper saves the expensive maintenance and repair cost that normally appears in such working conditions.
- 3 – 5 times higher production
- Low noise levels
- Minimum maintenance
- No daily lubricant required
- Long life components and materials
- Less fuel consumption per produced m3/ton
- Easy operation
- Marine/underwater operation
- Minimum wear parts consumption
- Less emission per produced m3/ton
- Economical alternative for “Drilling and Blasting”