Automated dozing from rough cut to finish grade with the new Komatsu D51EXi/PXi-24 Bulldozer with integrated intelligent Machine Control. Komatsu dozers are very effective on construction sites, where owners and operators are under pressure to meet strict deadlines. Every pass counts, and Komatsu intelligent Machine Control optimises the entire dozing process to generate important time savings.
Engine Power: 99 kW / 133 HP @ 2,200 rpm
Operating Weight: 13,830 kg – 14,260 kg
Blade Capacity: 2.7 – 3.35 m³
Up to 10% less fuel consumption with new engine and optimised hydrostatic pump control technology (compared with D51-22)
• Low consumption EU Stage IV engine
• Optimised Hydrostatic Transmission (HST) control system
• Adjustable Eco-gauge and auto idle stop
• Hydrostatic cooling fan with cleaning mode
• 100% passive regeneration and requires no DPF
• 3D GNSS system
• Integrated & standard factory installed
• Automated operation from rough dozing to finish grade
• Highly increased efficiency
• Super-slant nose design for excellent blade visibility
• Integrated rear-view camera
• Fully adjustable air-suspended seat
• High capacity air conditioning
• INPAT blade with adjustable pitch
• Multishank parallelogram ripper
• Extremely manoeuvrable hydrostatic drive
• Variable speed selection or conventional quick shift
• Palm Command Control System (PCCS)
• Large multifunctional monitor
• Multifunctional monitor with troubleshooting function
• Sturdy, rugged design
• Low-drive “PLUS” undercarriage
Monitor your investment closely at all times with Komtrax, a machine monitoring and tracking system exclusive to Komatsu. 24 hour access to reports to show your machine’s productivity, location and health.
Marubeni-Komatsu Finance offers a range of financial options designed to assist you with your purchase so you can enjoy the benefits of a new Komatsu machine.
Keep your new Komatsu machine up and running and your cost of ownership down. KomatsuCARE – your complimentary maintenance programme.