The D61EXi/PXi-24 Bulldozer is Komatsu’s latest in a growing range of machines equipped with intelligent Machine Control technology. Featuring all the advantages of the D61-24 dozer, and enhanced with the customer benefits offered only by Komatsu’s integrated intelligent system, the D61EXi/PXi-24 brings improved efficiency and reduced costs to customers. The innovative machine control system on D61EXi/PXi-24 Bulldozer allows automated operation from heavy dozing to fine grading. It senses and controls the blade load to optimise the start of the cut and minimise track slip. Equipped dozers can greatly enhance work efficiency in any application, especially when a specific finished level must be guaranteed.
Engine Power: 126 kW / 169 HP @ 2,200 rpm
Operating Weight: 18,640 kg – 19,580 kg
Blade Capacity: 3.4 m³ – 3.8 m³
• 3D GNSS system
• Integrated & standard factory installed
• Automated operation from rough dozing to finish grade
• Highly increased efficiency
• EU Stage IV engine
• Highly efficient hydrostatic drive line (HST)
• Adjustable idle shutdown
• Straight Power Angle Tilt blade with adjustable pitch
• Multishank parallelogram ripper (EXi)
• Unique super-slant nose design
• Quiet and comfortable cab
• Fully adjustable air-suspended seat
• Palm Command Control System joysticks (PCCS)
• HST with automatic speed changes
• Large TFT colour multi-monitor
• Low-drive “PLUS” undercarriage
• Sturdy, rugged design
• Self-adjusting idler support
• Rear-mount radiator with swing-up hydraulic fan
Monitor your investment closely at all times with Komtrax, a machine monitoring and tracking system exclusive to Komatsu. 24 hour access to reports to show your machine’s productivity, location and health.
Marubeni-Komatsu Finance offers a range of financial options designed to assist you with your purchase so you can enjoy the benefits of a new Komatsu machine.
Keep your new Komatsu machine up and running and your cost of ownership down. KomatsuCARE – your complimentary maintenance programme.