The Komatsu D65/EX/WX/PX-18 Bulldozer powered by the Komatsu SAA6D114E-6 engine, which is EU Stage V emissions certified and more powerful with a net 162 kW (217 HP).
A standard (EX), low ground pressure (PX) and a wide (WX) track model offer flotation and weight distribution options to customers that best match their applications. Operating weights range from 20.500 kg to 24.900 kg depending on the machine version.
The D65/EX/WX/PX-18 Bulldozer combines the revolutionary SIGMADOZER® blade and a highly efficient automatic transmission with torque converter lock-up to achieve exceptional productivity and fuel economy. A durable Komatsu 6-way Power Angle Tilt (PAT) blade is also available for all models, and creates a versatile and agile tractor for various dozing operations.
Engine Power: 164 kW / 220 HP @ 1,950 rpm
Operating Weight: 20,500 kg – 22.100 kg
Blade Capacity: 3.69 – 5.90 m³
• Low consumption EU Stage V engine
• Unique torque converter with auto lock-up
• Automatic transmission
• Adjustable Eco-gauge and auto idle stop
• Selectable working modes
• Sigmadozer® blade with hydraulic pitch
• INPAT blade • Multishank parallelogram ripper
• Komatsu-Topcon machine control systems
• Quiet and comfortable cab
• Fully adjustable air suspension seat
• Superior visibility on blade and ripper
• Less noise and vibrations
• Integrated rear view camera system
• Hydrostatic steering system
• Gearshift preset function
• Easy and precise
• Remote safety lock levers
• Large TFT colour multi monitor
• Low-drive “PLUS” undercarriage
• Self-adjusting idler support
• Sturdy, rugged design
• Stable in any confi guration (EX/WX/PX)
Monitor your investment closely at all times with Komtrax, a machine monitoring and tracking system exclusive to Komatsu. 24 hour access to reports to show your machine’s productivity, location and health.
Improve your fine and rough grading with Topcon Positioning products.
We are now a distributor of Topcon Positioning products. Like us, the company is dedicated to finding new ways to help their customers work smarter and faster.
The Topcon 3D Machine Control platform has been designed to provide unmatched control capabilities, and acts as a productivity tool by simplifying construction processes and giving operators the opportunity to reduce waste and improve safety.
The 3D Machine Control products work in harmony with a variety of Komatsu machine types and sizes.
For more information please call 03301234441 or fill out the enquiry form and a member of our team will be in touch.
Marubeni-Komatsu Finance offers a range of financial options designed to assist you with your purchase so you can enjoy the benefits of a new Komatsu machine.
Keep your new Komatsu machine up and running and your cost of ownership down. KomatsuCARE – your complimentary maintenance programme.