The Komatsu GD675-7 motor grader has a powerful and efficient EU Stage V emission‐certified engine and a “Heavy‐Duty” aftertreatment system, which combines a Komatsu Diesel Particulate Filter (KDPF) with a Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) system, allow this latest addition to Komatsu’s motor grader line‐up to offer additional choices to customers.
Engine power: 165 kW / 221 HP @ 2,100 rpm
Operating weight: 17,350 kg – 19.220 kg (with ripper and front dozer)
Blade length: 4.27 m
• Low consumption EU Stage V engine
• Eco guidance & auto idle stop
• Engine with variable horse power for best power/speed ratio
• Smooth and powerful low-speed operations with torque converter engine stall prevention
• Multifunction monitor with troubleshooting function
• Easy access AdBlue® tank
• Hydraulic driven, reversible cooling fan
• Fingertip EPC work equipment control
• Steering lever & steering wheel combination
• “Stop-at-centre” articulation
• Fully adjustable air-suspended seat
• Electrically adjustable arm console
• Improved front visibility
• Hexagonal cab for exceptional all-round visibility
• Rear-view camera
• Quiet and spacious operator environment
• Shift Lever and F-N-R switch
• Gearshift presetfunction
• Provision for Topcon Machine Control
• Long wheel base and short turning radius
• Versatile moldboard geometry
• Excellent blade controllability with multifunctional control valves
• Blade lift accumulators
• Reinforced blade circle and resin wear plates
Monitor your investment closely at all times with Komtrax, a machine monitoring and tracking system exclusive to Komatsu. 24 hour access to reports to show your machine’s productivity, location and health.
Marubeni-Komatsu Finance offers a range of financial options designed to assist you with your purchase so you can enjoy the benefits of a new Komatsu machine.
Keep your new Komatsu machine up and running and your cost of ownership down. KomatsuCARE – your complimentary maintenance programme.