The new PC16R-3 mini excavator is the product of the competence and technology that Komatsu has acquired over 80 years. It was developed with constant attention to the needs of customers from all over the world. A number of particular technical solutions contribute to the PC16R-3 mini excavator increased sturdiness and operability. These include a cast swing support that makes the structure extremely rigid, and a boom that houses the hydraulic hoses, protecting them from possible damage and guaranteeing the best visibility of the digging area. Furthermore, the choice of metal for the bonnets and covers guarantees a longer life and lower repair costs in case of collision.The end result is a user-friendly machine that offers top-class performance.
Engine Power: 11,6 kW/15,6HP @2.600 rpm
Operating Weight: 1.570 – 1.920 kg
Bucket Capacity: 0,03 – 0,06 m³
• Optimal power and digging speed in confined spaces
• Perfect control even during combined operations
• Fast and precise movements
• Standard 1- or 2-way auxiliary line for attachments
• Numerous configurations available
• Ideal for a wide range of applications
• Easy access to all daily inspection points
• Tilting canopy/cab provides access for larger maintenance jobs
• Extended 500-hour service interval
• Excellent stability and safety for maximum operator confidence in any conditions
• High quality standards guarantee longer life-time for all components
• ROPS and FOPS compliant canopy/cab
• Spacious working environment ensures outstanding comfort
• Excellent accessibility to and from the machine
• Pressure Proportional Control (PPC) servo-controls
Marubeni-Komatsu Finance offers a range of financial options designed to assist you with your purchase so you can enjoy the benefits of a new Komatsu machine.
Keep your new Komatsu machine up and running and your cost of ownership down. KomatsuCARE – your complimentary maintenance programme.