The Komatsu PC210LCi-11 Hydraulic Excavator features Komatsu’s revolutionary machine control and guidance system, fully factory integrated with the other qualities and benefits of the standard Komatsu PC210LC-11 excavator. Intelligent Machine Control is the exclusive control function which lets you focus on moving material efficiently, with no worry about digging too deep or damaging the target surface.
Engine power: 123 kW / 165 HP @ 2,000 rpm
Operating weight: 22,120 – 23,580 kg
Max. bucket capacity: 1.68 m³
• EU Stage V engine
• Increased lift capacity
• Improved combined operation
• Improved fine control / grading performance
• Lever operated offset function
• Lever switch operation of manual/semi-auto function
• Fully air-suspended operator station
• Low noise design: class-leading 67 dB(A)
• Widescreen monitor with evolutionary interface
• Low vibration levels
• Improved operator convenience
• Komatsu / Lehnhoff design bucket
• Komatsu MS stroke measuring cylinders
• Real time tilt positioning in semi-auto mode
• Auto stop during tilt to prevent over-digging
• Fine adjust of tilt flow and speed
• Komatsu SpaceCab™ (FOPS optional)
• Improved monitoring system
• Neutral position detection system
• Safe access, easy maintenance
• Falling Object Protection System (FOPS) optional
• Komatsu-quality components
• Extensive dealer support network
• Reliable and efficient
• Rugged design
Monitor your investment closely at all times with Komtrax, a machine monitoring and tracking system exclusive to Komatsu. 24 hour access to reports to show your machine’s productivity, location and health.
Marubeni-Komatsu Finance offers a range of financial options designed to assist you with your purchase so you can enjoy the benefits of a new Komatsu machine.
Keep your new Komatsu machine up and running and your cost of ownership down. KomatsuCARE – your complimentary maintenance programme.