The new compact mini-excavator PC26MR-5 is the product of the competence and the technology that Komatsu has acquired for over 100 years. The project was developed
with a constant attention to the needs of customers from all over the world. The result is a user friendly machine with a top-class performance.
Engine Power: 15,8kW/21,2 HP @2.500rpm
Operating Weight: 2.640 – 2.900 kg
Bucket Capacity: 0.035 – 0.085 m³
• Low-consumption EU Stage V engine
• Completely renewed for EU market
• Komatsu fuel-saving technology
• Newly designed cab
• Improved operator convenience
• Multiple accessories around the operator’s seat
• Spring-assisted front windows
• New boom swing cylinder on left side
• Lehnhoff Powertilt available as factory fit
• Dual lock system for PPC controls
• Secondary engine shutdown switch
• Seat belt caution indicator
• Boom and arm hose burst safety valves plus overload warning device (standard)
• Improved filtration
• Easy maintenance access direct from ground level
• Fully opening engine door and side cover
• Lowered fuel refilling point for easy refilling
• Komatsu Wireless Monitoring System
• The CLSS (Closed-centre Load Sensing System) hydraulic circuit guarantees power, speed and perfect control to all movements, including simultaneous ones.
• Optimal power and digging speed
• Superior stability and safety in any conditions
Monitor your investment closely at all times with Komtrax, a machine monitoring and tracking system exclusive to Komatsu. 24 hour access to reports to show your machine’s productivity, location and health.
Marubeni-Komatsu Finance offers a range of financial options designed to assist you with your purchase so you can enjoy the benefits of a new Komatsu machine.
Keep your new Komatsu machine up and running and your cost of ownership down. KomatsuCARE – your complimentary maintenance programme.