Powerful and precise, the Komatsu PC360LC-11 is equipped to efficiently carry out a variety of tasks.
The two boom mode settings provide a “power” mode for a more effective excavating digging force and a “smooth” mode for gathering material and for fine grading operations. Pressing the PowerMax function button temporarily gives the PC360LC-11’s digging force a further boost.
This 36 tonne hydraulic excavator shows Komatsu’s leadership in technology and innovation with an environmentally friendly EU Stage V Komatsu engine, up to 5% improved fuel efficiency, an upgraded cab design and enhanced safety and serviceability. Productivity is maximised and operating costs are reduced.
Engine Power: 202kW/271HP @1.950 rpm
Operating Weight: 35.800 – 36.850 kg
Bucket Capacity: max. 2,66m³
• Komatsu SAA6D114E-6 turbocharged common rail direct injection diesel engine
• EU Stage V compliant
• Suction type cooling fan with radiator fly screen
• Automatic engine warm-up system
• Engine overheat prevention system
• Fuel control dial
• Auto-deceleration function
• Adjustable idle shutdown
• Engine key stop
• Engine ignition can be password secured on request
• Alternator 24 V/90 A
• Starter motor 24 V/11 kW
• Batteries 2 × 12 V/180 Ah
• Electronic closed-centre load sensing (E-CLSS) hydraulic system (HydrauMind)
• Pump and engine mutual control (PEMC) system
• 6-working mode selection system; Power mode, Economy mode, Breaker mode, Attachment Power and Attachment Economy mode, and Lifting/Fine Operation mode
• PowerMax function
• PPC wrist control levers for arm, boom, bucket and swing, with sliding proportional control for attachments and 3 auxiliary buttons
• Prepared for hydraulic quick-coupler
• Mono boom
• Reinforced safety SpaceCabTM; highly pressurised and tightly sealed hyper viscous mounted cab with tinted safety glass windows, large roof window with sun shade, pull-up type front window with locking device, removable lower window, front window wiper with intermittent feature, sun roller blind, cigarette lighter, ashtray, luggage shelf, floor mat.
• Heated, high-back air-suspended seat with lumbar support, console mounted height adjustable arm rests, and retractable seat belt.
• Automatic climate control system
• 12/24 Volt power supplies
• Beverage holder and magazine rack
• Hot and cool box
• Auxiliary input (MP3 jack)
Service and Maintenance
• Automatic fuel line de-aeration
• Double element type air cleaner with dust indicator and auto dust evacuator
• KOMTRAX – Komatsu wireless monitoring system (3G)
• Komatsu CARE – complimentary maintenance program for customers
• Multifunction video compatible colour monitor with Equipment Management and Monitoring System (EMMS) and efficiency guidance
• Track roller guards
• Track frame under-guards
• KomVision surround view system
• Electric horn
• Overload warning device
• Audible travel alarm
• Boom safety valves
• Large handrails, rear-view mirrors
• Battery main switch
• ROPS compliant to ISO 12117-2:2008
• Emergency engine stop switch
• Seat belt caution indicator
• Neutral position detection system
• Arm safety valve
Drives and Brakes
• Hydrostatic, 3-speed travel system with automatic shift and planetary gear type final drives, and hydraulic travel and parking brakes
• PPC control levers and pedals for steering and travel
• Working lights: 2 revolving frame, 1 boom.
• Standard counterweight
• Remote greasing for swing circle and pins
• Electric refuelling pump with automatic shut-off function
• Additional Hydraulic Functions
• Bucket linkage with lifting eye
• 2.4m – 2.9m arms
• Komatsu buckets
• Komatsu breakers
• Lower wiper
• Rain visor (not with OPG)
Service and maintenance
• Service points
• Automatic greasing system
• 500, 600, 700, 800, 900mm triple grouser shoes
• Full length track roller guards
• OPG Level II front guard (FOPS), hinged type
• OPG Level II top guard (FOPS)
• Additional camera, right side mounted
• Additional working lights: 4 cab roof (front), 1 cab roof (rear), 1 boom (r.h.), 1 counterweight (rear), beacon
• Biodegradable oil for hydraulic system
• Customised paint
Other equipment available upon request
With a series of high definition networked cameras fitted on the PC360LC-11, KomVision provides a crystal clear, real-time bird’s eye view of the immediate surroundings on the widescreen cab monitor. The driver can quickly and easily check the machine’s surrounding area prior to making any movements.
Monitor your new PC360LC-11 closely at all times with Komtrax, a machine monitoring and tracking system exclusive to Komatsu. 24 hour access to reports to show your machine’s productivity, location and health. Find out more.
Monitor your investment closely at all times with Komtrax, a machine monitoring and tracking system exclusive to Komatsu. 24 hour access to reports to show your machine’s productivity, location and health.
Marubeni-Komatsu Finance offers a range of financial options designed to assist you with your purchase so you can enjoy the benefits of a new Komatsu machine.
Keep your new Komatsu machine up and running and your cost of ownership down. KomatsuCARE – your complimentary maintenance programme.