The PC55MR-5 Mini Excavator is one of a range of machines with tight tail swing radius and swing booms that hug the machine to help with work in tight spaces. This new mini excavator generation harnesses Komatsu’s unrivalled technological knowhow and worldwide resources to bring industry leading customer values to the mini excavator sector. The MR-5 range boasts many industry firsts and is packed full of outstanding new and improved features. Operator comfort, safety initiatives, ergonomic design, low fuel consumption, advances in controllability, KOMTRAX™ step 5 and the highest levels of standard specifications.
Engine power: 29.6 kW / 39.7 HP @ 2,400 rpm
Operating weight: 5,260 kg
Bucket capacity: 0.055 – 0.16 m³
• Komatsu fuel-saving technology
• 6 selectable working modes
• Auto-deceleration and idle shutdown
• Dial type fuel control
• Neutral position detection system
• Emergency engine stop switch
• Seat belt caution indicator
• Large transport tie down points
• Newly designed cab
• Improved operator convenience
• Multi-function monitor with high resolution 3,5” LCD color display
• Multiple accessories around the operator’s seat
• Tilting cab
• Wide opening engine hood
• Maintenance information displayed on the monitor
• Powertilt options
Monitor your investment closely at all times with Komtrax, a machine monitoring and tracking system exclusive to Komatsu. 24 hour access to reports to show your machine’s productivity, location and health.
Marubeni-Komatsu Finance offers a range of financial options designed to assist you with your purchase so you can enjoy the benefits of a new Komatsu machine.
Keep your new Komatsu machine up and running and your cost of ownership down. KomatsuCARE – your complimentary maintenance programme.