The Komatsu PC700LC-11 Hydraulic Excavator has an operating weight of between 67,500 kg and 69,500 kg. The PC700LC-11 is EU Stage IV emissions compliant and maintains the powerful productivity and transportability of the previous model, while improving cab design and serviceability. Initial customer feedback suggest an improvement on fuel efficiency of up to 6%. The PC700LC-11 Hydraulic Excavator is quick and precise. It features a powerful Komatsu EU Stage IV engine, a hydraulic system with large digging forces and high work equipment speed and first-class Komatsu comfort to provide a fast response and unrivalled productivity for its class.
Engine Power: 327 kW / 439 HP @ 1.800 rpm
Operating Weight: 66.110 – 69.540 kg
Bucket Capacity: max. 5,58 m³
• EU Stage IV engine
• Adjustable idle shutdown
• Komatsu fuel-saving technology
• Increased productivity
• Built-in versatility and superior productivity
• Enhanced engine management
• Improved hydraulic efficiency
• 6% fuel consumption reduction
• Fully air-suspended operator station
• Low-noise design
• Widescreen monitor
• Komatsu Wireless Monitoring System
• 3G mobile communications
• Integrated communication antenna
• Increased operational data and reports
Marubeni-Komatsu Finance offers a range of financial options designed to assist you with your purchase so you can enjoy the benefits of a new Komatsu machine.
Keep your new Komatsu machine up and running and your cost of ownership down. KomatsuCARE – your complimentary maintenance programme.