The Komatsu PW118MR‐11, a quick and precise “tight tail” midi excavator with a powerful EU Stage IV engine, 6% less fuel consumption and an unrivalled compactness and lifting performance.
Sturdy and stable, the Komatsu PW118MR‐11 features a class‐leading compact size. A special combination of power, complete control and convenient dimensions make it an ideal choice for heavy duty lifting applications or simple excavating tasks in narrow alleys, on road‐construction sites and for sewer‐construction work.
- Low consumption EU Stage IV engine
- Improved access to cabin
- KomVision surround view system standard
- 6 selectable working modes
- New fuel-saving engine and hydraulic technology
- Improved driving and steering performance
- EU Stage IV engine
- Adjustable idle shutdown
- Komatsu fuel-saving technology
- 100% passive regeneration and requires no DPF
- ROPS/FOPS compliant with ISO12117-2:2008
- Protrusion over tyres just 240 mm
- KomVision surround view system
- Neutral position detection system
- Compact design
- 4-wheel steering enabling 3 steering modes
- Excellent mobility in confined work spaces
- Innovative two-piece boom design
- Standard hammer line
- Second auxiliary circuit
- Standard hydraulic quick-coupler line
- Spacious and comfortable cab
- Quiet and ergonomic working environment
- Widescreen monitor
- Proportional control on joystick for auxiliary circuits
Marubeni-Komatsu Finance offers a range of financial options designed to assist you with your purchase so you can enjoy the benefits of a new Komatsu machine.
Keep your new Komatsu machine up and running and your cost of ownership down. KomatsuCARE – your complimentary maintenance programme.