The Komatsu PW160-11 wheeled excavator is ideal on job sites with limited space or in urban areas, this compact machine is a versatile tool, packed with new features. It has a powerful EU Stage V engine and provides an average of 4 % lower fuel consumption. The Komatsu PW160‐11 proposes advancements in design and technology that improve versatility, efficiency and operator comfort.
Engine power: 110 kW / 148 HP @ 2,000 rpm
Operating weight: 16,190 – 18,590 kg
Bucket capacity: max. 1.13 m³
• EU Stage V engine
• Adjustable idle shutdown
• Komatsu fuel-saving technology
• Excellent travel performance
• High lift capacity
• Compact design with short tail swing radius
• Ideal for a wide range of applications
• Additional hydraulic circuit
• A wide choice of options
• Premium air-suspended operator seat with integrated joystick consoles
• Boom suspension system (ECSS)
• KomVision surround view system
• Improved widescreen monitor
• Optional joystick steering system
• Proportional controls for attachments
• Improved, ergonomic switches
• 6 working modes
• Improved service access
• Extended undercarriage maintenance interval
• Centralised greasing system
• User-friendly location of the electric refuelling pump
• Simple access to the AdBlue® tank
Monitor your investment closely at all times with Komtrax, a machine monitoring and tracking system exclusive to Komatsu. 24 hour access to reports to show your machine’s productivity, location and health.
Marubeni-Komatsu Finance offers a range of financial options designed to assist you with your purchase so you can enjoy the benefits of a new Komatsu machine.
Keep your new Komatsu machine up and running and your cost of ownership down. KomatsuCARE – your complimentary maintenance programme.