The Komatsu WA320-8 Wheel Loader, an all-around utility performer for almost any worksite, with an attachment-friendly quick coupler, an EU Stage IV engine and up to 3 % lower fuel consumption. Built on the recognized benefits of its predecessor, the WA320-8 Wheel Loader offers an outstanding combination of stability, breakout power and tractive effort. Its parallel-lift linkage, with auto tilt-in to simulate a Z-bar, can be used in virtually any application from pallet handling to hard digging.
Engine power: 127 kW / 170 HP @ 2,100 rpm
Operating weight: 15,480 – 15,600 kg
Bucket capacity: 2.7 – 3.2 m³
• EU Stage IV engine
• Highly efficient hydrostatic drive line
• High efficiency buckets
• Komatsu SmartLoader Logic
• Eco-gauge & adjustable idle shutdown
• New, air-suspended operator seat with integrated multifunction lever console
• Large multifunctional monitor
• Low-noise design
• Rear-view camera system
• Finger joystick steering system (option)
• Combines advantages of Z-bar linkage with parallel lift
• Fast pallet handling
• Excellent break-out force and easy bucket fill
• High tilt forces give perfect control of heavy attachments
• Auto bucket tilt-in avoids material spillage when lifting
• Instant response for fast loading cycles
• Easy control in confined areas
• Advanced traction control system for best traction and minimized tyre wear (K-TCS)
• Top speed selection for increased safety
• Wide core radiator with auto reversible fan speeds up cleaning
• Factory fitted automatic lubrication system
• Large gull-wing doors for easy access to service points
Monitor your investment closely at all times with Komtrax, a machine monitoring and tracking system exclusive to Komatsu. 24 hour access to reports to show your machine’s productivity, location and health.
Marubeni-Komatsu Finance offers a range of financial options designed to assist you with your purchase so you can enjoy the benefits of a new Komatsu machine.
Keep your new Komatsu machine up and running and your cost of ownership down. KomatsuCARE – your complimentary maintenance programme.