The Komatsu WA470-8 Wheel Loader is a utility performer with an EU Stage V engine, and offers up to 8% less fuel consumption than the WA470-7. Built on the recognized benefits of its predecessor, the new Komatsu WA470-8 offers an outstanding combination of stability, breakout power and tractive effort to customers and is perfect for any moving, transport or loading job. Available machine attachments extend the machine’s versatility to waste handling or quarry applications.
• EU Stage V engine
• Komatsu SmartLoader Logic
• E-Light engine mode
• Large-capacity torque converter with standard lock-up
• Adjustable idle shutdown
• New, air-suspended operator seat with integrated EPC lever console
• Large multifunctional monitor
• Low-noise design
• Rear-view camera system
• High efficiency buckets
• Superior dumping height and reach
• Wide tread and long wheelbase
• Automatic digging system
• Electronic Pilot Control (EPC) standard
• Intelligent gas pedal
• Wide core radiator with auto reverse fan
• Factory fitted automatic lubrication system
• Improved gull-wing type engine doors
Monitor your investment closely at all times with Komtrax, a machine monitoring and tracking system exclusive to Komatsu. 24 hour access to reports to show your machine’s productivity, location and health.
Marubeni-Komatsu Finance offers a range of financial options designed to assist you with your purchase so you can enjoy the benefits of a new Komatsu machine.
Keep your new Komatsu machine up and running and your cost of ownership down. KomatsuCARE – your complimentary maintenance programme.