The Komatsu WA600-8 Wheel Loader offers an outstanding combination of stability, breakout power and tractive effort to customers, and is perfect for any moving, transport or loading job. Built on the recognized benefits of its predecessor, it’s a versatile performer with an EU Stage IV engine that uses up to 13 % less fuel. Available machine attachments extend the machine’s versatility to load and carry or quarry applications. The WA600-8 Wheel Loader has an enhanced lockup torque converter function, a new auto-digging mode and a new E-Light work mode and uses SmartLoader logic. The Komatsu redesigned digging bucket improves penetration and is easier to fill. These combined enhancements greatly increase operating comfort, boost the new wheel loader’s productivity and can reduce fuel consumption.
Engine power: 396 kW / 530 HP @ 1,800 rpm
Operating weight: 56,000 kg
Bucket capacity: 6.4 – 7.8 m³
• EU Stage IV engine
• Komatsu SmartLoader Logic
• Large-capacity torque converter with standard lock-up
• Adjustable idle shutdown
• High efficiency buckets
• New, air-suspended operator seat with integrated EPC lever console
• Large multifunctional monitor
• Low-noise design
• Rear-view camera system
• Superior dumping height and reach
• Wide tread and long wheelbase
• Boom suspension system
• Automatic digging system
• Electronic Pilot Control (EPC) standard
• EPC-Multifunction lever (option)
• Intelligent gas pedal
• Wide core radiator with auto reverse fan
• Factory fitted automatic lubrication system
• Maintenance monitor
Monitor your investment closely at all times with Komtrax, a machine monitoring and tracking system exclusive to Komatsu. 24 hour access to reports to show your machine’s productivity, location and health.
Marubeni-Komatsu Finance offers a range of financial options designed to assist you with your purchase so you can enjoy the benefits of a new Komatsu machine.
Keep your new Komatsu machine up and running and your cost of ownership down. KomatsuCARE – your complimentary maintenance programme.