The Komatsu WA70-7 Wheel Loader is a powerful all-rounder with an enhanced engine and improved visibility and comfort. Safe and reliable, this compact machine is your ideal partner on small job sites. It reflects Komatsu’s long experience in wheel loader manufacturing, and the company’s on-going commitment to both security and a cleaner environment.
Engine Power: 36.9 kW/ 49.5 HP @2,350 rpm
Operating Weight: 5,035 – 5,380 kg
Bucket Capacity: 0.75 – 1.25m³
• Excellent all-round visibility
• Low total height (2,46 m) for easy transportation
• Optimal dimensions for working in confi ned spaces
• Reversing light, back-up alarm and heated rear window
• Easy Fork (EF) cinematic for parallel movement during fork application
• Highest payloads and tipping loads
• Hydraulic quick-coupler
• LSD axles
• Largest cab in this class
• Quiet and ergonomic working environment
• Long wheel base for superior travelling comfort
• Easy entry cab
• High capacity air conditioning (optional)
• Electronic Controlled Suspension System (ECSS)(optional)
• Powerful Komatsu ecot3 engine
• Meets EU Stage IIIA and EPA Tier III
• Low operating costs
• Large 90 A alternator
• Tilting cab
• Longitudinally installed engine
• Wide opening engine hood
• Easy-access radiator
• Quick-access service side cover
Monitor your investment closely at all times with Komtrax, a machine monitoring and tracking system exclusive to Komatsu. 24 hour access to reports to show your machine’s productivity, location and health.
Marubeni-Komatsu Finance offers a range of financial options designed to assist you with your purchase so you can enjoy the benefits of a new Komatsu machine.
Keep your new Komatsu machine up and running and your cost of ownership down. KomatsuCARE – your complimentary maintenance programme.