Designed for maximum operating comfort, the WA900‐8 proposes many customer advantages, among which a Modulation Clutch and Variable Traction Control, an Auto
Kick Down and an RPM set. Combined with Komatsu’s redesigned extra‐large 14,5 m³ bucket and its optimised maximum fill factor, the WA900‐8 offers the highest productivity of any wheel loader in its class ‐ and up to 17% higher fuel efficiency.
Engine Power: 672 kW/901 HP @ 2,050 rpm
Operating Weight: 116,400 kg
Bucket Capacity: 11.5 – 14.5 m³
• EU Stage V engine
• Large-capacity torque converter
• Komatsu SmartLoader Logic
• Variable traction control
• Engine RPM set system with auto deceleration
• Adjustable idle shutdown
• Newly designed cab
• New, air-suspended operator seat with integrated EPC and Advanced Joystick Steering System lever consoles
• Large multifunctional monitor
• Improved, ergonomic control elements
• High efficiency buckets
• Auto digging function
• Semi-auto dump truck approach system
• Semi-auto dump system
• Auto kick-down
• PLM meter
• KomVision surround view system
• Emergency engine stop switches
• Machine lock-out switch for hydraulics, battery and starter
• Starter receptacle
• Full LED lighting for improved visibility
• High-rigidity frames and loader linkage
• Swing-out cooling fan and wide core radiator
• Modular radiator core
• Service center
Monitor your investment closely at all times with Komtrax, a machine monitoring and tracking system exclusive to Komatsu. 24 hour access to reports to show your machine’s productivity, location and health.
Marubeni-Komatsu Finance offers a range of financial options designed to assist you with your purchase so you can enjoy the benefits of a new Komatsu machine.
Keep your new Komatsu machine up and running and your cost of ownership down. KomatsuCARE – your complimentary maintenance programme.