The WB97R-8, is the latest model in Komatsu’s new range of backhoe loaders. Packed with customer-focused features, the WB97R-8 offers two-wheel steering and a powershift transmission, a high level of standard specifications and unrivalled operator visibility thanks to Komatsu’s unique combination of a lateral exhaust pipe and compact bonnet.
Engine power: 75 kW / 101 HP @ 2,300 RPM
Operating weight: 8,140 kg
Std. bucket capacity: 1.03 m³
• EU Stage IV engine
• Up to 3% lower fuel consumption (vs. WB97R-5)
• Viscous fan clutch
• New monitoring system with Eco gauge and Eco guidance
• SpeedUp loader logic
• Multi-function monitor with high resolution 7” LCD color display
• Air-suspended operator seat (Standard)
• New ergonomic switch layout for the operator console
• Dial type fuel control and electric accelerator pedal
• New styling, state-of-the-art Komatsu design
• Anti-burst valves for stabilisers, boom and arm (Standard)
• Emergency engine stop switch
• Seat belt caution indicator
• Street mode function
• Easy refilling from ground level for hydraulic oil, AdBlue® and fuel
• Maintenance information displayed on the monitor
• Hydraulic side shift available
• Flip over forks and pallet forks available
• Quick couplers for the front and rear buckets
Monitor your new WB97R-8 backhoe loader closely at all times with Komtrax, a machine monitoring and tracking system exclusive to Komatsu. 24 hour access to reports to show your machine’s productivity, location and health.
Marubeni-Komatsu Finance offers a range of financial options designed to assist you with your purchase so you can enjoy the benefits of a new Komatsu machine.
Keep your new Komatsu machine up and running and your cost of ownership down. KomatsuCARE – your complimentary maintenance programme.