Built around the successful features of previous Komatsu backhoe loaders, the new Komatsu WB97S‐8 has an operating weight of 8,750 kg, and an improved EU Stage IV Komatsu SAA4D99E‐1 engine with more power (75 kW /101 HP gross), lower fuel consumption and no loss of performance or productivity. A viscous fan clutch helps to achieve fuel savings by reducing the engine load when maximum cooling is not required.
The WB97S‐8 also offers a high level of standard specifications along with unrivalled operator visibility thanks to Komatsu’s unique combination of a lateral exhaust pipe and compact bonnet.
Engine power: 75 kW / 101 HP @ 2,300 RPM
Operating weight: 8,750 kg
Std. bucket capacity: 1.1 m³
• EU Stage IV engine
• Up to 3% lower fuel consumption (vs. WB97S-5)
• Viscous fan clutch
• New monitoring system with Eco gauge and Eco guidance
• SpeedUp loader logic
• Anti-burst valves for stabilizers, boom and arm (Standard)
• Emergency engine stop switch
• Seat belt caution indicator
• Street mode function
• Multi-function monitor with high resolution 7” LCD color display
• Air-suspended operator seat (Standard)
• New ergonomic switch layout for the operator console
• Dial type fuel control and electric accelerator pedal
• New styling, state-of-the-art Komatsu design
• 4WS user friendly guidance system
• Easy refilling from ground level for hydraulic oil, AdBlue® and fuel
• Maintenance information displayed on the monitor
• 3 steering modes: 2WS, 4WS, crab
• Hydraulic side shift available
• Flip over forks and pallet forks available
• Quick couplers for the front and rear buckets
Monitor your new WB97S-8 backhoe loader closely at all times with Komtrax, a machine monitoring and tracking system exclusive to Komatsu. 24 hour access to reports to show your machine’s productivity, location and health.
Marubeni-Komatsu Finance offers a range of financial options designed to assist you with your purchase so you can enjoy the benefits of a new Komatsu machine.
Keep your new Komatsu machine up and running and your cost of ownership down. KomatsuCARE – your complimentary maintenance programme.