Featuring the Komatsu Hydraulic Mechanical Transmission (KHMT), this next generation 24 tonnes class wheel loader is a versatile performer with an EU Stage V engine. Built on the recognized benefits of its predecessor, the Komatsu WA475-10 is up to 30% more fuel-efficient and is perfect for any moving, transport or loading job with an outstanding combination of fuel efficiency, productivity and ease of operation.
Engine power: 217 kW / 291 HP @ 1,600 rpm
Operating weight: 25,110 – 26,850 kg
Bucket capacity: 4.2 – 4.9 m³
Tipping Load: 18.6 t
• EU Stage V engine
• Komatsu Hydraulic Mechanical Transmission (K‑HMT)
• Massive reduction in fuel consumption & emissions
• 15% higher engine torque, at lower rpm
• Completely redesigned cab
• Tinted UV-protection glass
• High-performance air conditioning
• New monitoring system
• High efficiency buckets
• Komatsu traction control system (K-TCS)
• Massive lifting power and break-out force
• High precision steering
• Independent control of driveline and work equipment
• Auto hill-holding function
• Travel speed control dial
• Tiltable one-piece engine hood
• Wide core radiator with auto reverse fan
• Factory fitted automatic lubrication system
• Komatsu Wireless Monitoring System
• 4G mobile communications
• Integrated communication antenna
• Increased operational data and fuel savings
Monitor your investment closely at all times with Komtrax, a machine monitoring and tracking system exclusive to Komatsu. 24 hour access to reports to show your machine’s productivity, location and health.
Marubeni-Komatsu Finance offers a range of financial options designed to assist you with your purchase so you can enjoy the benefits of a new Komatsu machine.
Keep your new Komatsu machine up and running and your cost of ownership down. KomatsuCARE – your complimentary maintenance programme.