The all-new Komatsu WA70M-8 compact wheel loader delivers first-class operator comfort, optimum visibility, outstanding safety levels, an ergonomic interface, effortless operation, and a bold contemporary styling for a strong distinctive visual presence. Combined with KOMTRAX, the WA70M-8 promises unbeatable customer value – whatever and wherever the job.
On construction sites, for gardening, landscaping or agricultural jobs, the Komatsu WA70M-8 is a reliable and versatile tool, with its hydraulic quick-coupler, Easy Fork kinematic and a wide range of
“The new WA70M-8 completes the Komatsu Compact Wheel Loader range equipped with the latest EU Stage V engine technology” says Michael Wadsack Product Manager at Komatsu Europe. “Designed with compact dimensions, excellent all-around visibility and a wide variety and easy to use options it is the most loved little helper on every jobsite.”
Powerful, Flexible and Versatile
The WA70M-8 is equipped with a powerful Komatsu low-emission engine and Diesel Particle Filter and complies with the EU Stage V regulations. Engine power was increased by 25% vs. previous model and now reaches 46.2 kW / 62.8 HP. Optimised for tough construction applications, its fully automatic hydrostatic transmission sends power to all four wheels. High torque with the low rpm engine setting gives fast uphill travel performance thanks to stronger engine power.
The operator can rely on Easy Fork kinematic to transport loads with Komatsu pallet forks parallel to the ground without readjusting the fork tines. Operators still benefit from the Z-bar kinematic, with
high breakout force and fast and easy bucket filling, and for an easy handling of the machine.
Reduced Operating Costs
Thanks to the wide opening engine hood and tiltable cabin, all service points are easy to access. A 6.000 hr cleaning interval typically makes the DPF maintenance-free for 10 years. The newly designed engine with high torque at low rpm level boosts performance and helps to achieve low fuel consumption in every application.
KOMTRAX telematics offer top fleet management and support, protect the machine against misuse and guarantee maximum efficiency and uptime – and is free of charge.
Comfort & Safety
For maximum operational safety, the machine’s low centre of gravity enhances stability, and its compact dimensions and new engine hood ensure exceptional all-round visibility.
The new large and multifunctional high-resolution TFT-LCD widescreen colour monitor has 24 built-in languages, which allows easy adjusting for nearly all operator needs. The optional air conditioner and Electronic Controlled Suspension System (ECSS) further promote comfort and productivity.
All maintenance and service can be performed easily and quickly thanks to the tilting cab. The engine hood opens widely for a quick daily inspection, the electric equipment is well protected behind a
maintenance cover, and the easy-to-clean wide core radiator, with an optional reversible fan, is conveniently accessible.
WA70M-8 New Features & Benefits:
- EU Stage V emissions compliant – Peace of mind, meet any tender requirements
- DPF – Peace of mind, environmentally friendly
- 6000 hr DPF cleaning interval – Peace of mind, low maintenance cost
- High torque engine – more power and higher torque – Increased productivity
- Variable creep speed – option – control and productivity
- New ergonomic controls – Innovative interior design – Comfort & ease of operation
- New full colour monitor – sharp, bright, 7” TFT-LCD widescreen monitor panel with 24 builtin languages. Productivity up.
- Seat belt caution – Enhanced safety, status shown on large colour monitor – peace of mind.
- Secondary engine stop switch – Enhanced safety feature
- Lowered exhaust pipe – Improved visibility, enhanced safety – peace of mind
- KOMTRAX – Ultimate equipment monitoring incl. fuel consumption for easy checking