Marubeni-Komatsu Ltd. announces the launch of a new range of backhoe loaders in line with EU Stage IV emission regulations, starting with the WB93R-8 backhoe. A second backhoe loader will be introduced in the following months.
Based on the successful current machines, these improved EU Stage IV models provide increased efficiency and reduced fuel consumption without compromising performance or productivity.
Versatility is key, and the new models offer benefits such as Komatsu’s Power Shift transmission and 4 Wheel Steering to customers. They also maintain Komatsu’s hallmark for unrivalled front visibility on backhoe loaders, thanks to a compact front bonnet and lateral position of the exhaust pipe.
Their extended service intervals, updated KOMTRAX technology and new 7’’ multi‐function monitor with fuel consumption indications will contribute to the optimisation of total cost of ownership.
“This new series represents a perfect match between performance and efficiency” says Alex Visentin, Product Manager at Komatsu Europe. “Keeping the exceptional visibility and exclusive design for the work equipment of previous models, our new backhoe loaders deliver high productivity and give special attention to the operator’s needs”.
With modern styling, first class comfort and high performance Komatsu technology, the new Komatsu WB93R-8 backhoe loader is sure to stand out wherever and whatever the job.
WB93R-8 backhoe loader features and benefits:
• EU Stage IV emissions compliant
• Engine power increase, reaching 75kW gross.
• Viscous engine fan clutch – noise reduction, fuel consumption reduction
• Higher fuel efficiency
• High‐resolution multi‐functional 7” LCD colour monitor panel with instant fuel consumption
o Operator comfort ‐ Komatsu technology
• Improved cooling performances thanks to the optimization of all components (cooling
radiator, radiator fan, layout)
o GPRS 3G
o Fuel usage (Monthly and daily)
o AdBlue gauge
• Maintenance info displayed on the monitor.
• Engine shut down secondary switch – Increased safety.