Komatsu’s factory-built demolition excavators ensure minimum downtime, even in the challenging environment of a demolition work site. With a huge range of standard safety equipment, these machines surpass current regulations and offer real peace of mind to today’s demolition contractor. The strong factory-installed machine protection and hydraulic circuits provide top level durability and present a professional image to your clients. With an optional tool control system and attachment cylinder guard, it is simple to upgrade the machines to suit your preferences.
Engine Power: 159 kW/ 213 HP
Operating Weight: 30,380 – 31,020 kg
Attachment Tool: Max. 3,800 kg
- Mono boom options
- Straight boom options
- Variety of arm lengths
- Two additional hydraulic circuits, including factory installed attachment drain line.
- Pressurised cab
- Joysticks with proportional attachment control
- Tool control option for precise attachment flow and pressure setting
- Fully air suspended operator console with heated, high back seat.
- Heavy duty under covers and side guards
- Attachment cylinder guard
- Reinforced bucket linkage
- Boom lamp protection guard
- Full length track roller guards
- Special demolition safety SpaceCab, fully complies with European regulation EN47a-1 Annex G
- ISO 10262 level 2 certified FOPS with hinged front guard
- EN356 P5A high impact protection front and roof window glass
- Additional camera, right side mounted.
Monitor your investment closely at all times with Komtrax, a machine monitoring and tracking system exclusive to Komatsu. 24 hour access to reports to show your machine’s productivity, location and health.
Marubeni-Komatsu Finance offers a range of financial options designed to assist you with your purchase so you can enjoy the benefits of a new Komatsu machine.
Keep your new Komatsu machine up and running and your cost of ownership down. KomatsuCARE – your complimentary maintenance programme.