The PC80MR-5 Midi Excavator has an integrated counterweight and tight tail swing radius, a swing boom that hugs the machine and operating weights ranging from 8,000 to 8,240 kg
the PC80MR‐5 is ideal for work in confined areas and urban environments.
The Komatsu PC80MR‐5 is packed with new and improved features. Designed with the customer in mind, it is powered by an electronically controlled Komatsu Stage V engine, with DPF and a net horsepower of 46.2 kW (62 hp). This more environmentally‐friendly engine maintains the proven performance of the previous series while reducing fuel consumption by up to 10 % .
Engine Power: 46,2 kW / 62 HP
Operating Weight: 8,000 – 8,270 kg
Bucket Capacity: 0.12 – 0.27 m³
• Low consumption EU Stage V engine
• Komatsu fuel-saving technology
• 6 selectable working modes
• Auto-deceleration and idle shutdown
• Dial type fuel control
• Newly designed cab
• Improved operator convenience
• Multi-function monitor with high resolution 3,5” LCD colour display
• Multiple accessories around the operator’s seat
• Neutral position detection system
• Emergency engine stop switch
• Seat belt caution indicator
• Large transport tie down points
• Wide opening engine hood
• Maintenance information displayed on the monitor
Monitor your investment closely at all times with Komtrax, a machine monitoring and tracking system exclusive to Komatsu. 24 hour access to reports to show your machine’s productivity, location and health.
Marubeni-Komatsu Finance offers a range of financial options designed to assist you with your purchase so you can enjoy the benefits of a new Komatsu machine.
Keep your new Komatsu machine up and running and your cost of ownership down. KomatsuCARE – your complimentary maintenance programme.