At Marubeni-Komatsu we care greatly about ensuring our customers exceed their previous production rates when they purchase a Komatsu machine, with wheel loaders being no exception. However, we understand that it can be hard to achieve maximum productivity with these machines as it can be difficult for operators to efficiently load trucks without any guidance. This can result in having to make extra passes to fill underloaded trucks or even overloading them past their legal weight limit.
Which is why we have partnered with RDS technology to give you the option of having the Loadmaster α 100 factory integrated into your new WA470-8 wheel loader.
The Loadmaster α 100 is an advanced and trade approved on-board weighing system which has been specifically designed to operate within the fastest loading environments and toughest conditions. The Loadmaster compensates for uneven, sloped ground and restricted loading areas to reduce your cycle times and maximise tonnes per hour performance.
With the Loadmaster α 100 being factory optimised it enhances the accuracy of the system and when you receive your new machine the specialists at RDS will visit your job-site to configure it for your application and make sure you know how to get the best out of its many features.
• Increased productivity
• Eradicates return trips to the stockpile reducing vehicle movement
• Reduces fuel usage
• Reduces machine and tyre wear
• Improves site safety by reducing movements onsite
• Multiple job capability
• Set individual product target, ensures correct loading
• Accurate record keeping, traceability & stock management
Features of the Loadmaster α 100:
• A 7” colour, resistive touch screen display
• Adjustable weighing height
• Reversing camera input
• Printer option with configurable output
• GPRS and Wi-Fi connectivity
• SQL database functionality
• Pre-set Tare function
• Hydraulic oil temperature compensation
• Target load – set individual product target
• Slope compensation
The Loadmaster α 100 is now available to be factory integrated into your new WA470-8 wheel loader.
For further information visit the RDS Technology website. Alternatively you can get in touch with Carl Woollaston, our wheel loader product manager, or view our dedicated waste and recycling page.