To ensure that your ground-engaging equipment remains working in a straight line you must keep the seals, linkages, pins and bushes in top condition.
As these vital components degrade, play becomes apparent in the boom, arm and bucket resulting in a distinct lack of quality in the finished work and an overall decline in the machines productivity and efficiency.
Komatsu Pins and Bushes are engineered to the high quality to match the performance of the Komatsu machine, opting for a lower quality non-genuine alternative could result in catastrophic failure.
Therefore you should consider investing in the best possible option for your machine in order to avoid having to replace alternative pins and bushes sooner than it is necessary.
GUIDE TO IDENTIFYING THE PINS AND BUSHES ON EXCAVATORS
- Bucket Pins
- Stay Arm Pin
- Bucket Cylinder Rod End with Tipping Link
- Bucket Cylinder Case End Pin
- Arm Cylinder Rod End
- Boom to Arm Pin
- Arm Cylinder Case End Pin
- Boom Cylinder Rod End
- Boom Foot Pin
- Boom Cylinder Case End Pin
GUIDE TO IDENTIFYING THE PINS AND BUSHES ON WHEEL LOADERS
- Loader Arm to Bucket Pins
- Tipping Link to Bucket Pin
- Tipping Link to Bell Crank (Z Bar) Pin
- Bell Crank (Z Bar) Pin
- Push Cylinder to Bell Crank (Z Bar) Pin
- Hoist Cylinder Pins (Eye End)
- Loader Arm to Frame Pins
- Hoist Cylinder Pins (Case End)
- Steering Cylinder Pins