Bolt-on rubber pads are a durable, tougher and longer lasting solution for utility machine weighing between 5 and 9 tonnes.
The bolt-on rubber pad is secured firmly onto the steel track shoe with four bolts. This extremely robust fixing method along with an excellent profile fit prevents any movement of the rubber pad.
Features and benefits of rubber pads include:
• Easy to install/remove on site
• Easily replace damaged pads
• Reduction in overall downtime
• Low noise level
• Reduced vibration level
• Minimal damage to work area
• Superior stability in wet conditions
Rubber pads last significantly longer than rubber tracks making them the ideal solution if you are planning on keeping your machine for more than 2 years.
Rubber tracks are a one-piece system that protects the inner metal chain. Designed to be robust but lightweight, suitable for mini-excavators, midi-excavators and smaller skid steers. Marubeni-Komatsu offers rubber tracks for all makes of excavator not just Komatsu.
Features and benefits of rubber tracks include:
• Available in standard & heavy duty versions to cater for all working environments
• Low vibration levels for less noise and operator comfort
• Reduced mud packing for better traction in tougher conditions
• Heavy resistance to punctures and cable corrosion
• At least a 2-year warranty as standard
Most tracks are available for delivery within 1 or 2 days.
Rubber Tracks are a more cost-effective option making them suitable for machines used on short-term projects or short ownership cycles.